The bat season now starts on 1st May (depending on the weather and temperatures) and finishes at the end of September (again, depending on the weather and temperatures). So book us as soon as you know you'll need a survey. You're likely to need a bat survey if your property is made of stone with a slate roof and you wish to add an extension. If your property is near a stream or river or located near a woodland, you're likely to be asked for a bat survey too. Type your paragraph here.
We can help/advise or undertake :
1. Mitigation advice and advice on Bat enhancements
2. Bat and ecological surveys on Agricultural, Commericial and Domestic properties.
3. Re-homing bats to pre-installed bat boxes or purpose built roosts on EPS licenced developments.
4. EPS licence applications and provide advice and guidance throughout.
5. Making sense of it all and applying a common sense approach.
6. Tailor made designs for bat mitigation to keep the bats as well as the humans happy.
We offer very competitive prices based upon project size and type.
We don't only do bat surveys ....if there's anything you need, just ask!
We also regularly undertake :
1. Full phase 1 (Preliminary Ecological Surveys) Botanical surveys and assessments of the habitat for species such as badger, reptiles, amphibians and otter.
2. Tree surveys for birds and bats.
3. Reptile and Dormouse surveys as well as Otter and Badger Surveys.
We're fully insured with both public liability and professional indemnity insurance